To upload a new logo or resize, or crop your existing logo
1) Click on the "Account Settings" tab
2) Click on the "Site Settings" subtab
3)Click on the "Change Site Logo" subtab
4) To upload a new logo click the "Upload New Logo" link (file formats can be .jpg .jpeg .gif or .png if you have a different format such as pdf or bmp or word doc you will need to save as .jpg .gif or .png on your desktop before uploading or request a new format from your logo provider).
5) Click "Browse"and select your new logo file on your computer. When finished click the "Upload new logo" button.
6) To view your logo as it is, click on the "View" tab
7) To crop your logo - click the "Crop" tab and drag the bottom corner of the logo inwards. Click "Crop Logo" button to apply.
8) To Resize your logo - click the "Resize" tab and drag the bottom corner of the logo in. Click "Resize Logo" button to apply.
9) You can click the "Preview on site" tab to see how it will look on your site.
10) When finished with edits be sure to click "I'm done, Publish Logo on my Site" to confirm.