To add a link in one of your web pages
1) Click on the "Web Editor" tab and then on "Web Editor" subtab
2) Click on the pencil icon next to the page you want to add the link on (for example if you want to add a link to the about us page you would click the pencil next to about us)
3) To add a text link, type some text for example:
Click Here To View PDF
4) Then highlight that text and click the insert link button on the toolbar of the web editor
5) If you are linking to an external website type in the url.
6) If you are linking to a page within the site click on the "Browse Server" button
7) Select the page you want to link to to link to your application select ApplyLink
8) If you want to link to a file on your site, click the "Files" tab
To upload a file click on the file tab and locate the file on your computer and click upload, then select the file from the list of files on your site.
9) Click "Ok" on the popup
10) When finished click "Save Changes"
Please sign in to leave a comment.