To add a link to a file in your website
1) Click on the "Web Editor" tab and then on "Web Editor" subtab
2) Click on the pencil icon next to the page you want to add the link on (for example if you want to add a link to the about us page you would click the pencil next to about us)
3) Click the pencil section you want to add the link and click to open the toolbar
To add a text link, type some text for example: Click Here To View PDF
4) Then highlight that text and click the insert link button on the toolbar of the web editor
5) The insert/edit link window will open
6) Click "Browse Server"
7) Click the "Files" tab on the file browser window
8) Click on the file you want to link to (not the red trash can icon)
8.1) Or upload a new one
To upload a new file click "Browse" button and locate the file on your computer.
After "Upload Successful" message Click on the file tab and file you uploaded
9) Click "Ok" on the link window
10) Click the red"Save Changes" button