Editing Forms On Your Site
- Click on "Web Editor" tab and "Web Editor" subtab
- Locate the page your form is on and click the edit pencil
For example home page (index). In case it is a form on the sidebar select Inner Page
- Click on the form in the web editor - This will open the form editor
- You can edit the form in the following ways.
4.1) By adding a field by 4.2) By selecting from the list of fields on the left or 4.3) By changing the label of a field
4.4) By selecting field settings and clicking on the corresponding field.
You can change the heading and description of the form or form button text by clicking "Form Settings" tab and entering
corresponding text there.
6) When finished, click "Save & Push Form" button
Please sign in to leave a comment.