Please note - these instructions are a reference and godaddy may show a slightly different layout
To forward an additional URL through GoDaddy
1) Log on to your GoDaddy.com account
2) Click on the My Account button on the top left of your browser
3) Click Domains
4) Click on the domain you want to update
5) On the detail page scroll down until you see Manage DNS - click on that
Click on ADD
6) In the forwarding domain box make sure to select https:// on the dropdown and type your primary domain here - example mydomain.com if that's your main site URL
We recommend forward only without masking setting so you don't get any browser https alerts!
This isn't helpful at all. These instructions are vague and incomplete.
We added an additional example here - these are step by step instructions
Hopefully this makes it easier to understand
Please sign in to leave a comment.