The following are the steps on how to edit a button on your website.
1. On your Control Panel click the "Start" button from the Edit Website Homepage
2. Click the pencil icon of the section where the button is located
3.Once you are on the section editor. Double click the button that you are going to edit.
4. The button builder will pop up. From here you'll have different tabs. The first tab says 'Caption'. This is where you can edit the button text. The button action will show you a dropdown wherein you can create a custom link or route your visitors to pages within the website.
5. You can also change the target once the button is clicked. You can also change the size of the button from here.
6. The second and third button is where you can change the button size and color. You can go in and click the 'Style' and 'Color' tabs to set up your preferred style and color. Once you're done setting up don't forget to click 'Done'.