To Manage or Add Testimonials
1) Click on the "Marketing" Tab and "Testimonials" subtab
2) Once here, you will have the option of adding new testimonials, editing active testimonials
and customizing page settings.
3) First, lets look at adding a new testimonial, to get started, click "Add new testimonial" under "Actions".
3.1) Specific Client Name (required), client area (where the client resides) and enter clients comments
3.2) You can also specify if you want the testimonial to be published live by selecting from the visible tab
3.3) You can also sort the testimonial by clicking on the Testimonial Display Order (1-10) and you can also
add video/media content by selecting Embed Code from the Media Type dropdown or add an image by selecting
3.4) Media. If you will select "Embed Code" media type, you will then be prompted to add it into the area below. When finished click "Save Changes".
3.5) Photo. If you will select "Photo", you will then be prompted to add an image after saving. When finished click "Done".
4) To edit your active testimonials, click "view" on the left of the name.
5) You can select which field you wish to edit, sort testimonial order and choose between an image
or video/content option. You can delete testimonials by selecting delete testimonials.
6) You can also re-title your testimonials page by clicking on Testimonial Page Settings, then entering your
testimonial page's title and subtitle.
When finished click "Save Changes".