To Import Your Online 1003 Application Into Point:
- Save the email attachment ending in .xml (if downloading from the control panel, click on the download icon button next to the application) to C:\Winpoint\Work\
- Open a new borrower/prospect file.
- Click File->Import From ->Fannie Mae 3.4 MISMO
- In the Import FROM data to Fannie Mae 3.4 window, click on the file you just saved. The location should be C:\Winpoint\Work. Click Open .
- The application has been imported successfully.
If there's a co-borrower follow these steps:
1. After importing, Click "Save - Save the point file"
2. Click "Bor/Co-Bor" on top and click "Swap or Delete"
3. Then click "Merge" and you are done!