To add a loan officer page
1) Click on the "Users" tab and "Loan Officers" subtab.
2) Click on "Add new Loan Officer" under actions
3) On the Add New Loan Officer Screen
4) Enter the Loan Officers First and Last Name (required)
5) Enter the title
(optional: this will read on staff page under LO's pic example. Sr. Loan Officer or VP of Sales)
6) Enter website URL (optional)
(NOTE: Enter just the text you wish to use for the Loan Officer URL (ie. Joe or Joe.Smith), do not enter a URL (i.e. www.website.com/Joe it is already included - the LO Page will then be viewable by typing in this example www.website.com/Joe)
7) Enter the Loan Officers Email Address and Password, Re-enter password to Confirm (Required)
8) Enter the Title, Slogan and Information in the corresponding fields.
9) You are also be able to upload a photo (optional).
9.1) To do this, click the "Select Photo" tab and select and image you wish to upload
9.2) (accepted file types include PNG, JPG, GIF), when you've selected your image, click upload.
Note: The photo will automatically resize on upload so you don't have to worry about the image dimensions
10) When Finished Click "Save Changes".
Note: Loan Officers can login with their email address and password (provided by the administrator) and edit their information through https://www.secureloandocs.com/lsx/login.php