The name servers for your website are
- Go to the Register.com and login to your account.
- Click on the domain you want to edit.
- In the next page scroll down to the section Domain name system servers (DNS servers).
- Enter NS.LIQUIDWEB.COM IN THE FIRST FIELD
- Enter NS1.LIQUIDWEB.COM IN THE SECOND FIELD
- . Click on Continue.
- Next you will see DNS Server change confirmation page. Click on continue on that page.
- You have successfully made DNS changes to your domain. Please note that it takes up to 24
Please sign in to leave a comment.