To connect your social media
1) Click on the Marketing Tab and Social Media Subtab, then click on create Social Media Post Settings
2) You will now have to option to connect your Facebook, Twitter and WordPress accounts to your website,
For this example we will use Twitter
3) Select the corresponding social media account you wish to connect by clicking "Sign Up With Twitter."
For "Facebook" the button will read as "Connect" and for WordPress enter your username, password and URL.
4) Make sure you are logged on to your corresponding social media account.
5) You will then be asked to authorize, click authorize and you will be redirected to the social media settings site which
will indicate that your account is now connected. You will not need to click save changes as the changes are now in effect.
6) To disconnect an account, click disconnect.