To create social media posts
1) Click on the Marketing Tab and Social Media Subtab
2) Next, click on Create New Post
3) You will now have the option to post message on your corresponding Facebook, Twitter and WordPress accounts.
3.1) You can learn how to add your social media accounts here.
4) Now enter your message and when finished click "Post Now".
To Schedule your post for a later time check "Schedule post for later?"
and select the date and time from the calendar you wish to post.
5) When finished, click "Schedule Post."
Note: The title section is only available for WordPress posts, while there is no character limit to a Facebook status update, Twitter
only allows up to 140 characters. If you choose to publish to all avenues, content may be cut off on Twitter.