An email whitelist (or safelist) is a list of contacts that the user considers acceptable to receive email from. As such, these emails would not be automatically sent into the SPAM or junk folders. This can apply to email addresses, domains and IP addresses.
Instructions to set up Whitelisting (this is only available if you are using our email services - if you are using another company for email, these do not apply)
2. Click on the icon on top right of screen, to the right of your email address
2.2 Select Settings from the dropdown menu
3. Click on SPAM Settings
4. Click on the Safelist tab
4. To add whitelisted domains or email addresses, click add under the "Safelisted Domains & IP Addresses" field
4.1 To add a whitelisted IP Addresses click add under the "Safelisted IP Address" field
5. Enter the domain name, email address or IP Address, then click add.
6. The Whitelisted address should now appear in the field. When finished, click Save.
NOTE: You can use a "%" as a wildcard in the last three octets to specify IP ranges. For example: 216.12.34.%, 216.12.%.%, and 216.%.%.% are all valid ranges. Additionally, you can use a "%" as a wildcard in the domain name or email address. For example %.ru