- Go to this URL: https://help.emailsrvr.com
- Login using your email and password (please note: If you can't login you are not using correct email/password combination (this may be different from control panel password) If you need to reset password see this link
- Click "Set Up Email
- Choose "Computer"
- Choose "Windows"
- Click "Outlook"
- Choose "IMAP"
- Follow the steps inside the article and you're all set!
These steps below are similar to the article:
- Click on the Start Menu (or press the Windows key) and then search for Control Panel
- After opening Control Panel, in the upper right-hand corner change View by: to Small Icons
- Click onMail
- When the Mail Control Panel opens, select Show Profiles
- Select Add to add a new profile. Enter any name you wish and select OK
- Select Manual setup or additional server types. Click Next
- Select POP or IMAP and click Next
- In theAdd New Account window, input the following information:
Your Name: Your Name
Email Address: (your email address right here)
Account Type: IMAP
Incoming Mail Server: secure.emailsrvr.com
Outgoing Mail Server: secure.emailsrvr.com
User Name: (your email address right here)
Password: Your mailbox password
- Click on More Settings then click the Outgoing Server Tab
- Check the box for My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
Check the button for Use same settings as my incoming mail server
- FIRST change Use the following type of encrypted connection to SSL for both the Incoming andOutgoing servers.
Next, change the port numbers to match the image below.
- Click OK
- Click Next. Outlook will now attempt to send a test message using the settings we have just put in. If everything was entered correctly, the message will send out successfully.
- Congratulations! You have now setup Outlook to work with your Mailbox. Please wait 15 minutes before troubleshooting to allow for mail to download.
Don't forget about your other devices!Click hereto set up a computer, tablet, or phone.